|Are you passionate about hospitality? Are you bilingual? Are you ready for your next challenge?
To start ASAP, We are looking for m/f high-energy young professional to join our growing company:
* Barista: Day shift, 6 days a week, Excellent customers communiaction skills, Ability to use their initiative, Attention to details, Speed & Physical agility, Good knowledge of table service.
* Waiter(ress): Bilingual English-French. Experience in ‘Brasserie de Luxe’ ONLY.
* Barman(maid): Bilingual English-French. Evening shift, 6 days per week, Excellent customers communication skills, knowledgeable about drinks, multitasking, friendly personality.
* Comis Barman(maid): Split shift, 5 days a week, knowledgeable about drinks, friendly personality.
* Demi-Chef de Partie: Good knowledge of French cooking, minimum of 2 years experience, excellent organization, creativity.
*Breakfast Chef: Day shift, 6 days per week, Good knowledge of French cooking, minimum of 2 years experience, excellent organisation, responsible, autonomous.
We are ONLY looking for VERY SERIOUS candidates, PASSIONATE about food and wine, very good presentation, FLUENT in english & able to work on his own initiative if necessary.
We offer: good wages, tips, accommodation (house to share with the rest of the team, kitchen, washing machine,…). We will help you when you arrive to fill in the declaration for the tax office and the social security. The work permit is at the charge of the applicant on arrival £120/ 165euros. Very Friendly atmosphere within the team.
Those positions are open to any person from the European Community or with a valid visa.
If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a dynamic, high-volume setting & want to be part of our growing team, please send us your C.V + photo + serious references to : firstname.lastname@example.org or phone Mrs Delphine Pesrin-Auder at the restaurant on 00 44 1481 725 055 (11am till 5pm GTM).
Please do check our social medias: